Self-Awareness: Inside Out & All Around (Ep 08)
How well do you know yourself? How well do understand your triggers and your reactions? How in tune are you with how others see and understand you? Join Dr. Laura in this episode as she discusses the "get it factor" and practical ways in which we all can achieve deeper self-awareness, leading to more meaningful, healthy and fulfilling lives.
(10:38) Start questioning your thoughts & beliefs.
1. What are my core values and what actions do I take to support them?
2. Do my words and actions actually reflect my intentions?
(21:43) "Ask a friend survey" - soliciting feedback from others is one way to help you see yourself more clearly. Potential questions:
1. What do you think is my greatest strength?
2. When do you feel I am at my best?
3. How would you describe my style of communication?
4. How do you feel when you're around me?
5. What do you think I should be letting go of?
6. When have you seen me really shine?
(25:22) Simple journaling prompts:
1. What went well today?
2. What would I like to improve upon for tomorrow?
3. What is something that I'm grateful for today?
Questions & topic suggestions always welcome at [email protected]
Follow us @lastingimpactwellness
Visit us on the web at www.lastingimpactwellness.com to learn more about our well-being programs for individuals & organizations.
Original music by EP3